Reserve a Table
Dining at The Mango Tree Restaurant
- The Butterfly Room in the front, where you can view the famous butterfly collection from the founders, Betty and Bobby Price.
- The Main Dining area and lounge, where you can relax, have a drink and sample from the bar menu, or sit at a table and look down into the kitchen while the chef and his staff prepare your meals.
- The Intimate Dining area next to the indoor pond, for those special events (reservations required).
- The Lower Dining area, which is also used for parties, meetings, and banqueting events.
- The enclosed Patio overlooking the exterior ponds, which will be open in the near future.
Experience gourmet dining at the Chef’s Table, located in the main dining room in front of the open kitchen, where you can watch Chef Filadi and his expert staff prepare every item for your 7 course dinner. Each unique menu is prepared with the freshest of ingredients procured from all of the world’s markets just for you.
During the approximate 3-hour dining experience, Chef Filadi offers culinary trivia and tasting samples to delight you, catering the mouth-watering meal to you and your party's dietary preferences. Your personal wait staff is on hand to tend to your every whim.
Menu Prix Fixe begins at $79.00 per Guest, and you can add wine pairings by the house sommelier (price does not include tax or gratuity).
Only one party per evening is seated at 5:00 p.m. Table size can accommodate up to 8 people, but reservations can be made for parties as small as 2. Reservations are required. Guests ages 10 and older are invited to dine at the Chef’s Table.
See our Menus and get a taste of The Mango Tree!